Friday, May 29, 2015

Project El Crucero Fundraising

Part of the reason I decided to sign up with Stella & Dot as a stylist (besides loving the merchandise) is so I could do more good things for the people and organizations I care about.

My friend Andrea introduced me to Project El Crucero just recently and mentioned that they are in desperate need of funds to maintain their mission.

After a short-term visit to El Crucero, Nicaragua, three friends from Colorado were so impacted by the needs of the community that they created a plan for medical/dental clinics and a feeding program for the long term. Their mission of spreading love and empowering and serving the people of the village are making an impact of their own! 


The Project El Crucero leadership team operates the Susie Syke clinic using 100% of the donations made possible by business and individual donations and sponsorships. The average monthly operating costs are about $2500.  


Earlier this year the clinic roof suffered damage which depleted the available funds and that's where I want to help!

I've set up a Stella & Dot Fundraising Trunk Show and will personally be donating 100% of my commission to Project El Crucero. That means that 25% of each and every dollar you spend in this show will go straight to the mission.

If you've had your eye on any great items, please consider purchasing through this link and know that you're doing good with your shopping dollars!

http://www.stelladot.com/ts/jbt76

Best,
Karli
 

No comments:

Post a Comment