Friday, December 12, 2014

Home for the Holidays Part 1: The Tree


It is that wonderful time of year when we take extra efforts to make our home a warm glowing space where memories are made.  December is here and I have finished several holiday decorating jobs for other people.  Now it is time for our home.  We will be staying home for the holidays this year so it is time to "deck the halls." 


I thought I would share a few pictures with you, starting with the tree.  I am not really the traditional "red and green" person, so our tree is more natural, with pinecones, bronze, browns, golds, some old brass ornaments, and some newer glass balls. 



 








Our house is a work in progress during the month of December.  Keep posted and I'll try to share more photos as Christmas moves into other rooms.


Continuing till the 25th,
Kandy

No comments:

Post a Comment